Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I could see that my medical reports are just uploaded by the doctors. Status is showing as received.

My question is now do I need to inform my CO about it or will he get auto notified by the system?

·
Registered
628 Posts
No you don't need to inform. They will upload the documents and CO will know it by himself and no need to do anything from our side.

If they are not moved to Finalized then you should worry about it. But after being finalized it been like 2-3 days I haven't heard anything about my grant

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No you don't need to inform. They will upload the documents and CO will know it by himself and no need to do anything from our side.

If they are not moved to Finalized then you should worry about it. But after being finalized it been like 2-3 days I haven't heard anything about my grant
How long did it take for you to move it to "Finalized" from "Received" ? ..I am sure they are drafting the grant letter for you ..:) Good Luck..

·
Registered
628 Posts
Thanks...let that letter reach me soon! waiting is a pain.

I called the diagnostic center and they said they are uploading bu afternoon. In the evening or night I think when I checked my visa status page it had 'Health requirements FInalized' and all other reports like x-ray, medical exam and HIV test etc are received. May be it will take just few hours but all depends on CO and how fast he moves I think

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
You do not need to inform them.
Hi,
I could see that my medical reports are just uploaded by the doctors. Status is showing as received.

My question is now do I need to inform my CO about it or will he get auto notified by the system?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.