Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please give a advice on medicals.

1) i have a medical condition " Epidermal Cyst in genetials.
2) will it affect my visa approval
3) Doctors check the genetial's during the medical examination.
4) My condition is not an STD and not contagious.

Any experts or doctors please advice me, Im going nuts...

S

·
0 Posts
Please give a advice on medicals.

1) i have a medical condition " Epidermal Cyst in genetials.
2) will it affect my visa approval
3) Doctors check the genetial's during the medical examination.
4) My condition is not an STD and not contagious.

Any experts or doctors please advice me, Im going nuts...
I think you might come into some problems with it. But post a picture and we can give you better advice.

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
I think you might come into some problems with it. But post a picture and we can give you better advice.

DONT POST A PICTURE! Its not necessary - not in the area which you've described lol!!. What you need is a letter from your GP stating what it is and that it isnt an STD, but the examining doctor should know what it is

Jo xx

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's a couple of years since we had our Oz medicals so my experience may be out of date but we weren't asked to remove any underwear.

On that basis you may be OK unless of course there is something in the paperwork that asks you to certify that you aren't suffering from this kind of condition.

I can't remember if the examining doctor requested copies of our medical records from our GP, which I guess would highlight health issues such as this. Hope this helps

·
Registered
255 Posts
I had my medical in April just there I submitted a urine and blood test there where no other tests that I think would effect you . Hope that helps .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a couple of years since we had our Oz medicals so my experience may be out of date but we weren't asked to remove any underwear.

On that basis you may be OK unless of course there is something in the paperwork that asks you to certify that you aren't suffering from this kind of condition.

I can't remember if the examining doctor requested copies of our medical records from our GP, which I guess would highlight health issues such as this. Hope this helps
thank you mike

·
Registered
104 Posts
You will be given a paper and asked to declare any medical conditions. If you lie and you get caught that might cause a problem. immi doesn't want 100% healthy individuals, otherwise they'd get robots. Medical conditions which will not be a burden on the state-funded medical care are ok.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts