Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I did M. Tech production engineering in 2013 & B. Tech Mechanical engineering in 2008. I don't have any experience as mechanical engineer. I want to apply for 190/489 visa. My points are 55 (age, study, IELTS) without state sponsorship. With these credentials, do i apply for visa?
If yes, will i get state sponsorship without any experience?
Regards

·
Registered
48 Posts
You can try mate....no harm in trying....in my opinion Tasmania 489 is available to you and try to achieve 79 each in PTE..Then there will be more option for you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi all
I did M. Tech production engineering in 2013 & B. Tech Mechanical engineering in 2008. I don't have any experience as mechanical engineer. I want to apply for 190/489 visa. My points are 55 (age, study, IELTS) without state sponsorship. With these credentials, do i apply for visa?
If yes, will i get state sponsorship without any experience?
Regards
You can try mate....no harm in trying....in my opinion Tasmania 489 is available to you and try to achieve 79 each in PTE..Then there will be more option for you.
But in tasmania they ask for job offer and experience. If i am not wrong

·
Registered
48 Posts
Look at category 3A....they do not mentioned any specific amount of experience.... you just need to find atleast 5 job vacancies in Tasmania and show that you have skills and experience for those vacancies....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts