Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
What a day! Did anybody get caught up in the chaos at Pingo Doce? Spend over 100 euro and get 50% discount certainly brought folk out in their droves. According to the PT news last night one poor woman started queuing to get into her local store at 9.30 and finally got to the tills at 4! The shelves were left bare which leaves me wondering what they will have to sell today.

·
Super Moderator
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a day! Did anybody get caught up in the chaos at Pingo Doce? Spend over 100 euro and get 50% discount certainly brought folk out in their droves. According to the PT news last night one poor woman started queuing to get into her local store at 9.30 and finally got to the tills at 4! The shelves were left bare which leaves me wondering what they will have to sell today.

wondered what all the excitement was about :eek::eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hahaha that would explain why it was nuts in Cascais yesterday. I had no idea. Luckily I could put of what I needed until today when it was normal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.