Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
There is no deadline, so theoretically someone could wait forever. For example, if there continued to be a high number of 65+ point EOI submissions, they would continue to overtake you in the queue. Only when all the 65+ point EOI submissions and all the 60 point EOI submissions before you have been invited, will you receive an invitation.

How long you wait will depend on your occupation. At the moment there are so many 65+ point Accountants, that there is a huge backlog of 60 point applications building up. As well, 2616xx is only trickling out invitations for people with 60 points, but they are slowly going out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no deadline, so theoretically someone could wait forever. For example, if there continued to be a high number of 65+ point EOI submissions, they would continue to overtake you in the queue. Only when all the 65+ point EOI submissions and all the 60 point EOI submissions before you have been invited, will you receive an invitation.

How long you wait will depend on your occupation. At the moment there are so many 65+ point Accountants, that there is a huge backlog of 60 point applications building up. As well, 2616xx is only trickling out invitations for people with 60 points, but they are slowly going out.
Thank you for the response. I am looking for 261311 - Analyst Programmer ,261313 - Software Engineer.

·
Registered
550 Posts
For 2613, applicants, last time the invitations were sent for 60 pointers was at 21st June. So almost 7 months of delay. So if you have applied recently then you may not get an invite before end of this June.

Reactions: pusalamahesh

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Sorry, my post had a typo as I meant to say that 2613xx was trickling out invitations. It's not possible to give an accurate prediction for a 60 point EOI, but at the moment they are about 7 months behind as aarohi has posted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts