Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're looking for a memory foam mattress or the like in the Famagusta area. We've found one but don't really want to pay £1,000 although I'm sure it'll be good quality.

Can anyone help with locations of shops or have any recommendations?

·
Registered
271 Posts
We bought ours from Capa Di Gusto which is opposite the Lito Clinic in Paralimni, these have a built in memory foam topping and very comfortable. Also try the store next door, can't remember the name though and Homebargains which is opposite the Karma Hotel in Pernera sell mattresses, if they don't stock them I'm sure they can order.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I finally had two nights of amazing sleep. We finally got a mattress with memory foam bottom and silicone top. We hadn't thought it through, memory foam gets hot with your body heat so we went for the combination. We went to a few places and the prices got cheaper as we went along. The best price was from home and care in Paralimni. Thanks again Jon and Gaynor for your help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.