Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi basically my wife's on maternity she gets pay slips every 4 weeks and her next is the 28/7/17 .. what date would She need to return back to work to get 7 full play slips between sept/October- march which is when we will be applying to flr?

Many thanks

·
Registered
39,104 Posts
Don't worry about it. She can either submit the last 6-month payslips including maternity pay, or the 6-month prior to starting maternity leave.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But she has to return back to work on October 2017 and we're not applying for my FLR until march 2018 ? So she'll have update to pay slips when returning ? But a little confused when to go back to have full 7 pay slips

·
Registered
39,104 Posts
If at the point of applying for the visa, she hasn't quite worked 6 months, she can either add what she received in maternity pay in the missing time, or can submit her pay for 6 months prior to starting her maternity leave. So for example if she is on maternity leave from 1st Oct 2016 to 1st Oct 2017 and she applies on 1st March 2018, she can either submit 5-month payslips from 1st Oct 2017 to 1st March 2018 and what she received in maternity pay from 1st Sep to 1st Oct 2017, or what she received from 1st April 2016 to 1st Oct 2016 (i.e. 6 months prior to starting maternity leave).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.