Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I have a query regarding higher education from Melbourne university. I want to pursue MASTER OF SCIENCE (COMPUTER SCIENCE) OR MASTER OF ENGINEERING (SOFTWARE), probably next year starting or July session. Here are my credentials,

Education: B.E. (Computer Science), 2013 Passout
University: Chitkara University, Baddi, Himachal Pradesh
Percentage: 7.84 CGPA with multiplier 10
Work exp: 2 Yrs, 3 months

Can you please suggest me the suitable course, should i go for MS(CS) or M.E. (CS) from Melbourne University?

I have heard that GRE score is not required for these courses, is that correct? If its required, then what is the GRE cutoff for the same?

Please guide me..

Thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hi Guys

I have a query regarding higher education from Melbourne university. I want to pursue MASTER OF SCIENCE (COMPUTER SCIENCE) OR MASTER OF ENGINEERING (SOFTWARE), probably next year starting or July session. Here are my credentials,

Education: B.E. (Computer Science), 2013 Passout
University: Chitkara University, Baddi, Himachal Pradesh
Percentage: 7.84 CGPA with multiplier 10
Work exp: 2 Yrs, 3 months

Can you please suggest me the suitable course, should i go for MS(CS) or M.E. (CS) from Melbourne University?

I have heard that GRE score is not required for these courses, is that correct? If its required, then what is the GRE cutoff for the same?

Please guide me..

Thanks
Visit the course website to get the entry details and requirements for your course. I don't think GRE is required for any course in Australia. But IELTS/TOEFL/PTE is a must. As for the M.S. or M.E. query, I do not know since am a Civil Engineer :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts