Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the 'WARNING_ZAFARANA BEACH RESORT', but I think developments regarding MABR deserve a new thread.

IPI has apparently gone into liquidation.

Regarding Marsa Alam Beach Resort I received an email from Global Investment Concepts, a legal entity, asking if I'm interested in seeing all official paperwork with a view to joining in a collective legal action against El Sery, the project's owner. Meanwhile, El Sery has asked investors to be patient and wait a few weeks for more news on a new major investor. Has anyone here had dealings with Global Investment Concepts?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Legal letters

I have not received any of these letters although I have seen copies of them posted elsewhere. Although I have "invested" in an apartment in Pure well Being resort formerly known as MABR. I know of a few people who have received them. They appear to me to want to exploit those who are in a vulnerable position already. The worst kind of vultures!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Duped,

I recieved email contact from GIC same as you.
They kept pestering me to talk to them on the phone or Skype but I refused and told them I preferred e-mail where I could consider my questions and answers; they stopped contacting me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have not received any of these letters although I have seen copies of them posted elsewhere. Although I have "invested" in an apartment in Pure well Being resort formerly known as MABR. I know of a few people who have received them. They appear to me to want to exploit those who are in a vulnerable position already. The worst kind of vultures!

Nobody has received an apartment yet as they are only half built. They have received the letters. There seems to have been a lot of them sent over the last few weeks and it appears to me to be either a scam or an opportunist trying to sell property.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,
I received an email today from this GIC legal company! saying the inveter had not signed up as the agreed 31 March. They wanted me to join in on the legal fight but wanted £1800.
Has anybody heard the same or heard from El sery about this?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,
I received an email today from this GIC legal company! saying the inveter had not signed up as the agreed 31 March. They wanted me to join in on the legal fight but wanted £1800.
Has anybody heard the same or heard from El sery about this?
A few people have been contacted by GIC legal but all are staying well clear of the from what I understand. As far as El Sery goes I think a couple people have had a response from the aftersales people.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is anyone going to the "GIC FIRST MABR CLIENT MEETING UK" at Stansted Airport later this month?
I have had an email from El Sery today saying they wish to call me and to provide them with my availability to arrange the call.

As far as the GIC meeting I am thinking of going to find out what they are upto so I can let people know on our facebook group

·
Registered
8 Posts
hello all,
I am an investor in MABR, a Lithuaninan from Ireland. Are there many of us who've been approached by GIC and don't trust them? is there any activity/private forum where we could discuss things?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I have had an email from El Sery today saying they wish to call me and to provide them with my availability to arrange the call.

As far as the GIC meeting I am thinking of going to find out what they are upto so I can let people know
Could you please delete all references to ******** from your post:eek:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I posted this in the 'WARNING_ZAFARANA BEACH RESORT', but I think developments regarding MABR deserve a new thread.

IPI has apparently gone into liquidation.

Regarding Marsa Alam Beach Resort I received an email from Global Investment Concepts, a legal entity, asking if I'm interested in seeing all official paperwork with a view to joining in a collective legal action against El Sery, the project's owner. Meanwhile, El Sery has asked investors to be patient and wait a few weeks for more news on a new major investor. Has anyone here had dealings with Global Investment Concepts?
Hello Duped,
thanks for the thread. There's four of us in Ireland who've invested in MABR so far who've been approached by GIC. Some of us are coming to the meeting in Stansted. Will any of you be there? it would be good to meet and discuss matters.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hello Duped,
thanks for the thread. There's four of us in Ireland who've invested in MABR so far who've been approached by GIC. Some of us are coming to the meeting in Stansted. Will any of you be there? it would be good to meet and discuss matters.
Hi welcome to the forums. By all means go to the meeting but be very wary of GIC. I am in contact with a group of MABR investors and we are having nothing to do with them. Eric Maan CEO of El Sery has told me they are mavericks using misinformation and blatant lies to poach MABR investors and fleece them for €1800 each.

GIC stopped contacting me when I refused to give them my phone number and told them that I wanted our dialogue to be in writing. Please let us know what was said at the meeting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi welcome to the forums. By all means go to the meeting but be very wary of GIC. I am in contact with a group of MABR investors and we are having nothing to do with them. Eric Maan CEO of El Sery has told me they are mavericks using misinformation and blatant lies to poach MABR investors and fleece them for €1800 each.

GIC stopped contacting me when I refused to give them my phone number and told them that I wanted our dialogue to be in writing. Please let us know what was said at the meeting.
thanks for the reply, Duped, I am sceptical of GIC. as I said,there's 4 of us at the moment and one of us will go so we'll keep in touch. In your oppinion, is there any chance El Sery will finish the project ever?

1 - 20 of 362 Posts