Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

I am a working mother with a two year old boy. Recently, my employer (financial services company) has offered me a role to transfer to Dubai from London. I am happy with the offer and plan to accept the same (also our visa expires so we have to leave the UK).

My husband plans to join me as my employer would sponsor mine as well as my family visa. He would then search for a job in Dubai. I have read that it is difficult for a woman to get her husband on dependent visa so I am worried what if my husband is denied a UAE/Dubai visa. We want to move together to Dubai. Can anyone share how easy or difficult it is for a married working woman to get a visa for her husband?
:confused2:
Cheers

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,963 Posts
Hi,
What basic monthly salary will you be earning and do you have a degree?
What passport does your husband have?
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Steve,

I would be earning AED30K monthly. I have a post graduate degree and so does my husband. Both of us have Indian passport.

Cheers
Ankita

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,963 Posts
Hi Steve,

I would be earning AED30K monthly. I have a post graduate degree and so does my husband. Both of us have Indian passport.

Cheers
Ankita
Hi,
In theory - you should be able to sponsor your husband - as you will be earning above the minimum requirement and have a degree.
Cheers
Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts