Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello :)

I'm alil bit of a panic mechanic and I'm sure this question has been asked before but I've looked and I can't find anything of recent.

I'm applying for my marriage visa this week and I just wanted to know (in your opinion) if having a from an employer is essential in applying.

I will be returning to South Africa after the wedding to apply for a spouse visa BUT i will stay for 5 months to "play house"and settle into Blackburn.

My question is; Will a letter of employment help (in suggesting that I will return to the country) ? The thing is that I will be resigning at the end of July but during my application I will still be employed. Would a letter of employment be advisable or should i just leave it out? will it hurt my application of proof that i will return??

Any experiences would be much appreciated :)

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Yes, include that. Strong ties to SA are expected for marriage visit visa.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Joppa!! Very much appreciate the reply!!

So even though I am resigning at the end of July, I should include the letter from the company?

I will state in my intro letter that I will resign but I have a friend willing to give me a temp secretary job for Jan-feb while her secretary is away on maternity leave. Will that be okay?? or does that sound a little suspicious. I need to come back, to SA regardless, but i have nothing to tie me to SA, but I don't intend on staying in the UK..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.