Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Can anyone share their ideas about marriage proofs? Me and my husband are collecting ideas which may help us to come up with good ideas aside from marriage certificates, photos together, bank bills. No exchange of letters/mail since we are together after we get married. Will these suffice our application for PR?

Thanks

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hi all,
Can anyone share their ideas about marriage proofs? Me and my husband are collecting ideas which may help us to come up with good ideas aside from marriage certificates, photos together, bank bills. No exchange of letters/mail since we are together after we get married. Will these suffice our application for PR?

Thanks
Joint bills of any sort (utility bills, credit card bills, loans, etc); written, signed and dated testimonials from friends and family, employers who know you both, etc. Photos of you both that include other people: photos of you two with family/friends, etc. Any decent amount of evidence including things like that should suffice..

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've been through the same process, birthday cards, valentines cards etc etc also supporting letters from friends and family talking about your relationship. Any joint bills and letters from you both signed. I sent all photos I could they ask you to put it like a story which makes it easy for you to compile and easy for them to read. Hope you get sorted .. Anything else just ask !!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, i put together a letter outlining our history and added photos ...like a story board....sent them joint statements and utility bills with the same address on explaining to them that some utility bills are not in joint names ...its worked ok for us :) oh..and include pictures of any children you have together too! Good luck xxxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts