Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Coles recently took Marmite off their shelves !! Anyone knows where else I can buy Marmite here in the Sunshine Coast.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
There's a few companies who sell English food and provide a delivery service. I've used treatsfromhome, they're based in Melbourne but would ship to you on the sunshine coast. There's also atasteofhome as well.

Coles used to sell MyMate which was Marmite but made in NZ (I think....my brain is becoming addled in it's old age). Do a search on here as it's come up before.

Dolly

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'd be happy to send you a jar from the US if you can't find it locally.

I can get Marmite and Promite at a shop across the street, but we have to bring Vegemite home with us when we visit Oz, because the US in all it's ridiculousness has decided that Vegemite is somehow dangerous or something. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi dolly,

Thanks, I did find the online sites but prefer to just buy from the shops.

Cowboy, thanks for the offer, I will shop online. Must have my Marmite, it's a taste of home!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,

Coles recently took Marmite off their shelves !! Anyone knows where else I can buy Marmite here in the Sunshine Coast.

Thanks.

You can buy marmite in IGA supermarkets but they call mymate. I have been to loads of IGA's and they all seem to stock it..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts