Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have been trying to start up a market stall and have been round most of the town halls in my area, Competa,Torrox, Velez ,Torre del and Frigiliana, all of these have huge waiting lists.
I am doing the farmers market in Traiphe this week.
Does any one have any information on any other weekly markets in the Andalucia region, will travel,
Thanks

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Hi,
I have been trying to start up a market stall and have been round most of the town halls in my area, Competa,Torrox, Velez ,Torre del and Frigiliana, all of these have huge waiting lists.
Does any one have any information on any other weekly markets in the Andalucia region, will travel,
Thanks
Theres a big market/carboot sale thing at La Trocha in Coin on a sunday morning ? I havent a clue how you get "in" tho

Jo xxx

·
Registered
19,352 Posts
markets andalucia

Hi,
Thanks
There are loads of markets listed here

Markets in Andalucia

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hi,
Thanks
Connected to a few markets in the area. What is it you sell?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.