Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Marina new buildings - Silverene, Botanica... Marina View Towers???

15K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Novel 
#1 ·
Hi everybody,

I am looking for studio/1BR in Dubai Marina, with 60000 budget, and after 2 weeks of researh I started to get nervous - most appartments and buildings I've seen look old and a bit dirty; or expensive.

I realized that I may want to be the 1s person to rent the apartment so I looked into new Marina buildings, and wanted to ask your opinion about them:

Silverene. View is great if it is the good side of the building. Location good for walking in Marina and shopping in marina mall. Negatives for me - cheap 1BR do not have windows that open or balconies.

Botanica. Cheaper than Silverene, but far from nice walks (walking on dusty busy road t get to JBR), swimmingpool area is noisy, busy road just below.

Does anybody live in hose towers? What do you think?

And how about Marina Views Towers? I ve visited 3 apartments there, and kitchens were destroyed and looked old....but location seems interesting and view is good. Pool looked nice but gym crappy...

Thanks!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Lili_AL said:
Hi everybody,

I am looking for studio/1BR in Dubai Marina, with 60000 budget, and after 2 weeks of researh I started to get nervous - most appartments and buildings I've seen look old and a bit dirty; or expensive.

I realized that I may want to be the 1s person to rent the apartment so I looked into new Marina buildings, and wanted to ask your opinion about them:

Silverene. View is great if it is the good side of the building. Location good for walking in Marina and shopping in marina mall. Negatives for me - cheap 1BR do not have windows that open or balconies.

Botanica. Cheaper than Silverene, but far from nice walks (walking on dusty busy road t get to JBR), swimmingpool area is noisy, busy road just below.

Does anybody live in hose towers? What do you think?

And how about Marina Views Towers? I ve visited 3 apartments there, and kitchens were destroyed and looked old....but location seems interesting and view is good. Pool looked nice but gym crappy...

Thanks!!!
I myself live in ocean heights. You should give it a try you can find within your budget some apartments for the same budget. If you up to check out, let me know and I will pm you the agency number.

#4 ·
Ocean Heights is the Damac building opposite Barasti, it used to be lit up at night with blue and yellow lighting but I guess they ran out of money to pay the bill. Nice building, lovely pool area and facilities, a bit expensive I found though.

You could try The Torch, lots of 1 beds there, all with balconies.

#7 ·
Yes, that is true. The upper floors looking toward the beach at Skyview would be my pick. I like my mornings...late! Especially on Fridays!

Still, I like Silverene. High spec...love my view...and access is great for me. Pool isn't very deep, but sufficient and long enough for me to get some laps in. Carrfour Market soon to open...100m to Marina Mall. The studios were the best I had seen, but expensive by at least 15k more than Skyview.

#8 ·
Hi ya

Have just rented a place in Marina View Towers: Tower A. Location wise to Mall, Metro, JBR, Marina Walk it is what I was looking for.

Am in a 2 bed so not sure re price for studio/1 bed.

good luck with it

:)

#10 ·
23 Marina is probably the most desirable building in the Marina to live in, purely because it's the only building where you're guaranteed that you won't have to look at the bloody thing. An architectual monstrosity.

The indoor pool does look lovely though.

#11 ·
23 Marina & Ocean Heights

Is there anyone living in 23 Marina? I'm currently looking one apartment 3 bedrooms to rent and I would like to know how is the people living there? Indeed, we are looking for one building in Marina with good family life and kids...
And what about the Ocean Heights? The apartment we were interested has only one parking place. Does anyone know if there is a possiblity to rent a parking place there?
Thanks...

#14 ·
Hola!!!

Yo vivo en sky view Marina Dubai y lo recomiendo totalmente.

Las instalaciones están geniales, siempre limpias. La piscina es genial. El servicio atento y resolutivo. La conexion a la playa esta muy bien, y si pasas el puente tienes un super 24 horas para emergecias.

Yo no he visto más piso porque mi marido fue el que se encargo de todo hasta yo llegar, pero soy muy exigente con la vivienda y estoy muy contenta aqui.

Unico inconveniente el ruido de la obra del proximo rascacielos pero... si quieres vivir en Dubai marina, donde no hay obras?

Un saludo

#16 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.