Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is to track March 2015 189 Visa Lodge application status.

Have applied on 22 march, Still no communication from CO.
Uploaded PCC, Haven't submitted medicals as i have to add my kid as migrant.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I lodged my 189 application on 29th March. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
256 Posts
This thread is to track March 2015 189 Visa Lodge application status.

Have applied on 22 march, Still no communication from CO.
Uploaded PCC, Haven't submitted medicals as i have to add my kid as migrant.
I had lodged my visa application on 2nd april...let us stay in touch to see the CO assigning patern

·
Registered
365 Posts
I have lodged my visa application through agent on 25 March and front loaded all documents including form 80 as well as PCC.I completed my medicals on 18/04/2015 which are finalized now by DIBP so waiting for CO allocation or Hopefully Direct Grant...fingers crossed

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have lodged my visa application through agent on 25 March and front loaded all documents including form 80 as well as PCC.I completed my medicals on 18/04/2015 which are finalized now by DIBP so waiting for CO allocation or Hopefully Direct Grant...fingers crossed
Hi singh, with out assigning of a CO how come your medicals are finalized...??? Impressive if so

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey All,

Needed some advise from the experts.
I was preparing to lodge my VISA for Sub Class 189 and with an intention to complete my medicals through the self Health Declaration process before my lodgement, I went ahead and generated the HAP IDs which is tied to my IMMI account.
Now on second thoughts, as I am fast approaching the EOI expiry date, I want to proceed with lodging my VISA by paying the fees first. Can I continue to use the same HAP IDs generated through the self health declaration process and undergo the medicals after lodging the VISA? Or should I cancel the Self Health Declaration application and then proceed with the VISA application hoping that the "Organize your health examination" link will appear on its own after completing the VISA payment. I read on the Self Health Declaration FAQs that it should only be used before lodging the VISA.
Please advise!!

Thanks,

·
Registered
54 Posts
hi all

i have also lodged visa on 18th march but havent submitted Form80 yet, do i need to fill this form electronically and then take a print out to sign it and again scan to upload??

please clarify.

·
Registered
67 Posts
form 1393

Dear all

Urgent
I need help
I was recieved an invitation to apply for visa 489 but the invitation letter dose not have the link related to form 1393 so what can i do.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi singh, with out assigning of a CO how come your medicals are finalized...??? Impressive if so
I am not too sure but looking at the message displayed under heath details in my immi account,I can only derive that it is finalized..here is the message

Health requirement – health clearance provided – no action required
All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Friends,

I lodged my 189 visa on 16th March and uploaded all the documents including medicals and Police Clearance. I am now waiting to hear from CO.

·
Registered
35 Posts

It is possible to complete medicals before CO requesting for. I did the same thing and my medicals are now finalized.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am not too sure but looking at the message displayed under heath details in my immi account,I can only derive that it is finalized..here is the message

Health requirement – health clearance provided – no action required
All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime

You are right. Your medicals are now finalized and cleared. CO will start processing your application.

·
Registered
256 Posts
You are right. Your medicals are now finalized and cleared. CO will start processing your application.
Thanks venkat and singh for your input, i will start to work on ny medicals for myself n family before CO is assign

·
Registered
80 Posts
Subscribing to this thread... my visa lodgement date is 31st March.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Thanks venkat and singh for your input, i will start to work on ny medicals for myself n family before CO is assign
Yes its better to go for medical before CO allocation
After going through this forum,I have accessed that in most cases doing medicals & PCC before CO allocation facilitates in getting Direct grant.

·
Registered
15 Posts
We lodged on 20th March followed by PCC and medicals within a week.
Current application status shows "processing". Fingers Crossed.
Read in another thread that someone who applied on 9th-10 march 15 has got the grant on 30 April.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Read in another thread that someone who applied on 9th-10 march 15 has got the grant on 30 April.
Dear sharmrm,

Please keep us updated in this thread about your case

·
Registered
63 Posts
just fyi, we did our medicals even before we lodge for EOI and while waiting for the positive skills assessment from Engineers australia :)
also, PCC's are completed and hoping everything is okay to get a direct grant :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
currently applications lodged till 14th March 2015 has been processed.

Reactions: sharmrm

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have lodged my visa application on 29th March. I have done my medical and PCC. Form80 and form 47A for my mother is yet to submit and will do it this week. Fingures crossed...

1 - 20 of 260 Posts