Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am a newbie trying to create my EE, short on points. I think that the best way for me to gain enough to qualify could be either PNP or a job offer and I have applied for loads of jobs already, which I know is really difficult.

I looked at the Manitoba or Saskatchewan PNP, I was a couple of points short. Although I really want to get to British Columbia I considered Manitoba due to the PNP. I wondered if anyone could tell me how much detail is required from a 'friend' contact/link required already resident in Manitoba to assist with the expression of interest for the PNP? Really cheeky I know but would anyone consider being my friend? :biggrin1: How long must you have known them etc.?

I have already received some great advice from auld yen regarding jobs and EE but forgot to ask this question.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Many thanks.

Take care,

Jo

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, it wouldn't let me even submit my application without ticking the option that I had some sort of link to Manitoba.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And I have just seen another related post where another user got quite upset when someone asked about gaining a friend. So apologies if I overstepped the mark with that one x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.