Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Mates,
This page is for aspiring pr in management accountant cadre. Those who have applied for it in 2017 (eoi) and awaiting for the results or those who already got the results. Please share your advices and thoughts. Your advices will be highly appreciated..

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello frinds, i got my combined skilled assessment from ICAA for management accountant and it was positive.i applied for eoi on 9 jun 2017 with 65 point for 189 and 70 points for 190. Is it possible for me to expect invite on 6th july round. Please answer...

·
Registered
23,915 Posts
Hello frinds, i got my combined skilled assessment from ICAA for management accountant and it was positive.i applied for eoi on 9 jun 2017 with 65 point for 189 and 70 points for 190. Is it possible for me to expect invite on 6th july round. Please answer...
I think your Anzsco code is 2211

If so then you have no chance under 189
190 depends on the states and cannot be predicted as they do not follow any fixed pattern

Cheers

·
Registered
512 Posts
You have theoretically zero chance!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello.i am thinking to increase my pte score.if i get 20 then i stand at 75 points for 189 and 80 point for 190. I believe then i can have a chance?

·
Registered
23,915 Posts
Hello.i am thinking to increase my pte score.if i get 20 then i stand at 75 points for 189 and 80 point for 190. I believe then i can have a chance?
That's correct

Concentrate on getting 20 in PTEA

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts