Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered what weather I could expect in mid April have landed a very nice cheap flight and hotel package from the 14th for a week do i need a jumper or will it be a t/shirt?????

Cheers:)

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Just wondered what weather I could expect in mid April have landed a very nice cheap flight and hotel package from the 14th for a week do i need a jumper or will it be a t/shirt?????

Cheers:)
April should be lovely! t shirts and maybe even "swimmers" in the day, the evenings you may need a jumper or light jacket

Jo xxx

·
Registered
843 Posts
I would pack a lightweight raincoat/umbrella as well just in case you're unlucky and get rain.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Heck, we've had all this years rainfall already Lynn!!! NNOOOOOOO we cant have any in April LOL

Jo xxxx
That's what I'm hoping Jo, but it isn't beyond the realms of possibility that there's more! My kids were here two years ago in April and had rain for the whole week!

They better not start telling us that we have to conserve water this summer because they are short!!!

·
Registered
22,369 Posts
Heck, we've had all this years rainfall already Lynn!!! NNOOOOOOO we cant have any in April LOL

Jo xxxx
Don't know about April but one of the forecasts for our area this weekend states we can expect 'tons of' rain.
I'm wondering what 'tons' of rain will be like.:( We've already experienced what I would describe as torrential equatorial downpours.
My son and dil are flying into Gib tomorrow for a weekend's skiing in the Sierra Nevada. Hopefully it won't be p*****g on the piste.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.