Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi folks,
This is a bit of a strange request I realise but is there anyone living in Malaga who would go and check an address for me to see if there is a gearbox and the general condition. No mechanical knowledge needed, merely a verification that it actually exists.
/SNIP/
Thank you in advance.
Di

·
Registered
958 Posts
Hi folks,
This is a bit of a strange request I realise but is there anyone living in Malaga who would go and check an address for me to see if there is a gearbox and the general condition. No mechanical knowledge needed, merely a verification that it actually exists.
/SNIP/
Thank you in advance.
Di
If you say roughly where the address is as Málaga cover quite a large area.You might get a reply from somebody who lives near there as there are some wonderful and very helpful people on this forum.I am sure one would help in your hour of need.I have been on this forum 10years next month and have seen some stranger requests than yours.Good luck and hope you get sorted.Oh,just to say,have you tried any of the Facebook sites?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you say roughly where the address is as Málaga cover quite a large area.You might get a reply from somebody who lives near there as there are some wonderful and very helpful people on this forum.I am sure one would help in your hour of need.I have been on this forum 10years next month and have seen some stranger requests than yours.Good luck and hope you get sorted.Oh,just to say,have you tried any of the Facebook sites?
Hi,
Thanks for the reply,
the address is 8 Malaga 29007. (Exact address will obviously be givento anyone who can check it out for me)
Thanks

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
What kind of gearbox is it? For a car or something else?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
So do you want the gearbox checked out or the property?

·
Banned
1,832 Posts
He says paypal fees would be too excessive...which again, leads me to the suspicion of the item being genuine.
Yes my thoughts as well, why not agree to cover those and see what the response is ?

Q .... Are you going to have this shipped to the UK ?, if so parts are normally cheaper there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts