Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have a thread on here for us moving to Benidorm area,
Just to recap we live in Tenerife at the moment and are moving to the mainland at some point this year as we are moving to the states in the future and it will be easier for us to get to the states from the mainland, anyway we will be bringing our belongings and 2 vehicles with us and are not sure on where to live, we originally thought of the Benidorm area but are now considering the Malaga area too, so my question is which will have the best opportunities for us for both work, renting a place to live and to have a small English comunity feel too,

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Hi all,

I have a thread on here for us moving to Benidorm area,
Just to recap we live in Tenerife at the moment and are moving to the mainland at some point this year as we are moving to the states in the future and it will be easier for us to get to the states from the mainland, anyway we will be bringing our belongings and 2 vehicles with us and are not sure on where to live, we originally thought of the Benidorm area but are now considering the Malaga area too, so my question is which will have the best opportunities for us for both work, renting a place to live and to have a small English comunity feel too,

Malaga isnt good. The thing is its the whole of Spain that has an unemployment problem, the spanish move to other countries for work where they can and alot of Brits have returned to the UK. If you have work and lives in Tenerife then thats got to be where you should stay for now IMO

Jo xxx

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Malaga isnt good. The thing is its the whole of Spain that has an unemployment problem, the spanish move to other countries for work where they can and alot of Brits have returned to the UK. If you have work and lives in Tenerife then thats got to be where you should stay for now IMO

Jo xxx
:D

Benidorm isnt good. The thing is its the whole of Spain that has an unemployment problem, the spanish move to other countries for work where they can and alot of Brits have returned to the UK. If you have work and lives in Tenerife then thats got to be where you should stay for now IMO

Sorry Jo, copied what you put, but agree 100% and know its the same in Benidorm!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts