Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking to move to Portugal as soon as we can - this year. We are split between central and southern + job prospects in the future, any input welcome. I have done a lot of property renovations and will hopefully continue in thefuture some time, as well as both myself and my girlfriend working for the local authority in the Children's Disability service. Can anyone offer information on who we could contact for work prospects for mid 2011, websites contacts etc. We are coming to Portugal towards the end of March for a viewing trip to see some properties and would love to see a couple of people face to face regarding local life and prospects

·
Registered
710 Posts
We are looking to move to Portugal as soon as we can - this year. We are split between central and southern + job prospects in the future, any input welcome. I have done a lot of property renovations and will hopefully continue in thefuture some time, as well as both myself and my girlfriend working for the local authority in the Children's Disability service. Can anyone offer information on who we could contact for work prospects for mid 2011, websites contacts etc. We are coming to Portugal towards the end of March for a viewing trip to see some properties and would love to see a couple of people face to face regarding local life and prospects
If your coming anywhere near to Tomar/Abrantes, Iam happy to meet for a chat, share my experiances of renovating property here in portugal with you, we have done a few renovation projects here, so have a good knowledge of what to watch for.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Face to Face

If your coming anywhere near to Tomar/Abrantes, Iam happy to meet for a chat, share my experiances of renovating property here in portugal with you, we have done a few renovation projects here, so have a good knowledge of what to watch for.
Excellent thank you, when we have a definate area identified I will contact yourself if ok for a meet up around Tomar

Thanks again
Kev

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited by Moderator)
Visit almost booked

We have finally been able to arrange our trip and will be touchng down on Sept 20th, if the offer is still good we would appreciate meeting yourself and catching up about the local area, genaral lifestyle and possible future job prospects for when we are able to make the final move. We are staying in Dornes for two weeks and have arranged to meet someone from the Estate Agents on the 23rd. We would like to meet up with tourself anytime from Monday 26th if possible to have a good chat etc. Our goal is still to rent long term or ideally buy around Tomar / Ferreira do Zezere areas and will be using our time to visit and see as much of the area as possible as well as taking in as much information as we can to help us plan our next steps for the big move. :plane:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts