Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new to France and I would like to make some friends - preferrably frequent english speakers because I have not yet learnt french (work in progress).
I live and work in Lyon and would love to meet some people who are keen on going to a bar for a beer or something.
Give me an message if you are keen,
Cheers Charlene

·
Registered
35 Posts
Living in Lyon to!

Hi Charlene,

I'm an Aussie and also living in Lyon but I just got here March 2010 so you have been here quite a while now :) I'm married to a frenchman but have very bad french and are tryingg to learn now.. if you are still living in Lyon and looking for friends to hang or grabb a drink with please email me back.

cheers
Tina

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey mate!

Hey Tina
Great to here from you!
Yes I am always up for meeting a cousin !! hehe
I have been here for 6 months now, so I know Lyon well - not French sadly!!
Give me a personal message if your keen and Ill send you my email address,
cheers, Charlene

Hi Charlene,

I'm an Aussie and also living in Lyon but I just got here March 2010 so you have been here quite a while now :) I'm married to a frenchman but have very bad french and are tryingg to learn now.. if you are still living in Lyon and looking for friends to hang or grabb a drink with please email me back.

cheers
Tina

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey Charlene, Cool lets catch up and practice our french over a glass or two of red!
I love in Croix Rousse which is fairly central but I can meet you anywhere.

Not sure how to send a personal message on this without it being on the thread, is this right? I think im a bit thick today! hahaah! anyway my email is

tina underscore lindsay at hotmail dot com

:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.