Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i used to see girls in the neighborhood doing makeup in their cars before they move on, some times you see them waiting the traffic light and putting lipstick; but today for the first time a saw a girl speeding up on the highway towards Abu Dhabi 140KM/H and doing makeup.

she is terrorist !!!!!

·
Banned
6,690 Posts
i used to see girls in the neighborhood doing makeup in their cars before they move on, some times you see them waiting the traffic light and putting lipstick; but today for the first time a saw a girl speeding up on the highway towards Abu Dhabi 140KM/H and doing makeup.

she is terrorist !!!!!
It's when you see the guys doing it you REALLY need to worry!

·
Banned
48 Posts

she is terrorist !!!!!
and they reckon they can multi task...like the young local lady in front of me several weeks back sitting in drivers seat of SUV (can't say driving) having animated speak time on the mobile. One hand mobile other hand air talking...hit roundaboat, hit kerb, hit kerb again...on the footpath now and clipped Indian gent...back on the road and goneee.

Ya gotta love em for the entertainment value if nothing else :clap2:

·
Banned
82 Posts
As if guys dont talk on the phone while driving or dont crash their cars. Please!!! Its been proven time and time again that women are safer drivers than us men!

·
Banned
48 Posts
As if guys dont talk on the phone while driving or dont crash their cars. Please!!! Its been proven time and time again that women are safer drivers than us men!
99% of male drivers in UAE are crap, ignorant and just plain dangerous so a female need only be .01% better and still stupid and dangerous.
Fact: several European and other countries have proved tennage females have and are proportionally as agressive and accident prone as tennage males drivers. :ranger:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.