Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my name is Natasha and I'm 24 :)

I've been in Spain now for almost a year with my boyfriend and only just discovered this site. I've had a great year but would really like to make some friends that actually live here. I've made work friends but international teachers tend to come and go and a lot of the people here don't live here all year round!
I live I in Benalmadena near Torrequebrada but happy to meet up with anyone living further away too, my age or not :)

:):

·
Registered
19,351 Posts
Hey my name is Natasha and I'm 24 :)

I've been in Spain now for almost a year with my boyfriend and only just discovered this site. I've had a great year but would really like to make some friends that actually live here. I've made work friends but international teachers tend to come and go and a lot of the people here don't live here all year round!
I live I in Benalmadena near Torrequebrada but happy to meet up with anyone living further away too, my age or not :)

:):
You can try getting in touch with some of the people on this thread.
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/spain-expat-forum-expats-living-spain/952898-costa-del-sol-get-together-january-date.html
When you have posted 5+ times (asking questions, making contributions to threads...)you can send members a private message and arrange to meet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts