Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,

just a quick question and i need a confirmation please.

i already finish my assessment from Engineer Australia last month through an agent but unfortunately the occupation they gave me was not as my certificates and experience.

however, i tried to communicate with them to complain and they told me that i can't do anything by my own because my assessment was through an agent so the only solution for that is to let my ex-agent contact them and tell them that my contract had been cancelled and that will not happen because of my issues with my ex-agent.

now my contract with my ex-agent had been cancelled due to some issues between us and i already submitted a complaint to MARA about that.

the question is, can i make a another new assessment with new fees by my own without an agent ? will my old assessment be under consideration and effect the new one ?

regards,

·
Registered
180 Posts
hey all,

i already finish my assessment from Engineer Australia last month through an agent but unfortunately the occupation they gave me was not as my certificates and experience.

however, i tried to communicate with them to complain and they told me that i can't do anything by my own because my assessment was through an agent so the only solution for that is to let my ex-agent contact them and tell them that my contract had been cancelled and that will not happen because of my issues with my ex-agent.

now my contract with my ex-agent had been cancelled due to some issues between us and i already submitted a complaint to MARA about that.

the question is, can i make a another new assessment with new fees by my own without an agent ? will my old assessment be under consideration and effect the new one ?

regards,
You can make a new application on your own
The old assessment will not have any impact on the new one
Make sure your CDR are relevant to the new occupation code you are nominating.

Before making application fee payment
Try taking the member services team
Explain what went wrong in the previous case

They might consider your new application for a Fast-Track which is processed in 2-4 weeks
If no luck regarding Fast-Track ,tell em you are making a new application on your own without any agent

This is just a precaution to save you from troubles later

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey all,

regards,
You can make a new application on your own
The old assessment will not have any impact on the new one
Make sure your CDR are relevant to the new occupation code you are nominating.

Before making application fee payment
Try taking the member services team
Explain what went wrong in the previous case

They might consider your new application for a Fast-Track which is processed in 2-4 weeks
If no luck regarding Fast-Track ,tell em you are making a new application on your own without any agent

This is just a precaution to save you from troubles later
Thank you mate for your reply...
Actually i was thinking of that also but any idea what to say in the mail ?

I mean what should i say to them before submiting my documents ?

Please note that i dont know my old assessment ID beacause it is with my ex-agent and i didnt get it due to some issues with the agent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts