Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I need clarification regarding Maintenance (Funds) for Intra Company Transfer (ICT) Tier-2 Visa.

My sponsor is a A rated sponsor and has ticked ‘No’ for maintenance in the COS form (Certificate of Sponsorship), He has already issued COS (Certificate of Sponsorship) and he is unable to change to “Yes” in sponsorship management system (SMS)

Can you please Advice whether, I can provide a letter from our Sponsor saying that they will maintain and accommodate me up to the end of first month of employment in UK.

Will this document (letter) is sufficient for Maintenance (Funds) of the Migrant?

Also I don't have sufficient funds(800Pounds)for 3 months in my bank account.

Pl. Help very urgent.

Thanks
San

·
Registered
39,085 Posts
san123 said:
Hi All,
I need clarification regarding Maintenance (Funds) for Intra Company Transfer (ICT) Tier-2 Visa.

My sponsor is a A rated sponsor and has ticked ‘No’ for maintenance in the COS form (Certificate of Sponsorship), He has already issued COS (Certificate of Sponsorship) and he is unable to change to “Yes” in sponsorship management system (SMS)

Can you please Advice whether, I can provide a letter from our Sponsor saying that they will maintain and accommodate me up to the end of first month of employment in UK.

Will this document (letter) is sufficient for Maintenance (Funds) of the Migrant?

Also I don't have sufficient funds(800Pounds)for 3 months in my bank account.
You need to have money in your account for 3 months.
A letter will probably suffice, but I'm not au fait with Tier 2.
Have you looked at Tier 2 guide on UKBA site?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Joppa,
I have checked "Guide to supporting documents" for tier2 ICT in UKBA.

Pl. find info below

Maintenance in the UK

Confirmation of maintenance and accommodation, if necessary, from your A-rated sponsor.

If you have an A-rated sponsor which is certifying that they will maintain and accommodate you, if necessary, for your first month of employment, this must be confirmed on your certificate of sponsorship. Evidence of prospective earnings should also be entered on the certificate of sponsorship.

A letter from an A rated sponsor certifying the maintenance of a Tier 2 migrant is not an acceptable method of certifying your maintenance.

Pl.Review

·
Registered
55 Posts
If you have an A-rated sponsor which is certifying that they will maintain and accommodate you,
if necessary,
There is a condition, If necessary

I suggest you must arrange some accommodation. Even you provide a letter from your sponsor saying that they will maintain and accommodate you p to the end of first month but again it is not in a system.

Mr. Joppa will confirm it to you.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi San,

When I applied the Tier 2 ICT over 2 years ago, it will need to have the minimum maintence in the accounts for 3 months to get the points. I'm not sure if the rule had changed now and you better double check.

Additionally, my company also tick NO for the maintence on the COS as they knew that I've got place to live and I had granted the Tier 2 visa

xxx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi San,

I am exactly in the same situation as you were.

How did you solve the issue. Did you apply for a new CoS or the letter was sufficient

Need your help!!!!

·
Super Moderator
18,065 Posts
Hi San,

I am exactly in the same situation as you were.

How did you solve the issue. Did you apply for a new CoS or the letter was sufficient

Need your help!!!!
This thread is nearly 3 years old. Start a new thread outlining your situation and your question.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.