Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've send my application for admission in US. They issued my I-20 form and mailed it to me on 1st week of October through normal mail. How long it takes to reach UAE.

Thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they already mailed on 1st week of October.......i emailed them nd dey said it will reach u within 4-6 weeks.......

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Or registered mail. Too late for that though! 4 weeks is a reasonable time for a letter to arrive from the USA. If it hasn't arrived yet I would assume it got lost and start the process to request a new one (this time by private courier or registered post).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Or registered mail. Too late for that though! 4 weeks is a reasonable time for a letter to arrive from the USA. If it hasn't arrived yet I would assume it got lost and start the process to request a new one (this time by private courier or registered post).
This is 4th week running. If i dont get this week should i assume the package is lost?

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
This is 4th week running. If i dont get this week should i assume the package is lost?
Well, is up to you but that is what I would do anyway. Better to start the process of getting a new one, and in the meanwhile if the previous one arrives then great!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts