Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got mail for interview and its written as following

The interview will take approximately 1.5 hours [0.5 hours to read Scenario + interview slot - 1:15 – 2:15 PM, Wednesday, 26/09/2009].

What does it mean "READ SCENERIO"

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Means the same thing as a Case Study. Some situation you will have to read (i.e. a problem, all the constraints, the people involved). Then they will interview you about the scenario (i.e. how would solve this problem, what would you do if X happens).

Sounds pretty full on as they say (or not easy).

The interview will take approximately 1.5 hours [0.5 hours to read Scenario + interview slot - 1:15 – 2:15 PM, Wednesday, 26/09/2009].

·
Registered
379 Posts

Hi

What is your Visa status ? This Interview is for Job?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi

What is your Visa status ? This Interview is for Job?
I have PR and interview is for Job.

It seems that i have to be physically present to attend the interview. (Because of "Read Scenerio").. anyways thanks ...

I just wanted to make sure what i undestood is right by reading "READ SCENERIO"..... So i can't request them for telephonic ...

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have PR and interview is for Job.

It seems that i have to be physically present to attend the interview. (Because of "Read Scenerio").. anyways thanks ...

I just wanted to make sure what i undestood is right by reading "READ SCENERIO"..... So i can't request them for telephonic ...
Good, write them and and make sure you need to be there or not ?

Or if you are planning for immetiade Oz relocation , it is better to be there to tap this job

·
Registered
27 Posts
Great Gaurav & all the best for your interview. Good show by managing a prospective employer to call you for interview

It seems many are struggling in OZ (migrants) to just to get a interview call; situvation is so bad there.

All australian migratants - Not to panic - things are changing for the past two months & Lets all hope for the best.

Cheers,

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great Gaurav & all the best for your interview. Good show by managing a prospective employer to call you for interview

It seems many are struggling in OZ (migrants) to just to get a interview call; situvation is so bad there.

All australian migratants - Not to panic - things are changing for the past two months & Lets all hope for the best.

Cheers,
Hi,

Thanks for ur wishes. After applying for 50+ jobs, this was the first interview call. But problem is , i have to appear for interview in person which is impossible. Any ways, things are improving , but will take at least 2 more quarter....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts