Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have one and what channels do you get and how do you find it?

I have heard there is one on offer that has the full Sky TV package but the ones I can I see online are just the MAG 250 ones that have limited Sky channels.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Apparently they are good, a few of the guys in the office have them and say it's every Sky Channel but I just don't see it unless it's a slingbox.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is the current channel list that I have seen but I know there is more on their boxes, I am waiting for some info and a demo.

It seems to be a mix of Freeview and Sky Go I think.

·
Registered
69 Posts
That has all of the channels I watch so I would be very interested in it!

Do you know if it offers a recording facility too?

I assume it works through the internet?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah it's IPTV and it has recording, thing is I don't want to post the company details as I have not heard of them or know anyone that has used them hence waiting for info from the guys in the office.

If you do want to have a look I will PM you.

Oh they offer a trial period.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I have used their online version NTV and XBMC plugins although I have not used their services through MAG 250. If you have HTPC with XBMC all you need is to install their plugin in order to watch it on TV without having to pay more expensive MAG subscription.

I don't know if they have DVR capabilities. If you need DVR I cam recommend: QuickPlay , they even have ROKU app.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have used their online version NTV and XBMC plugins although I have not used their services through MAG 250. If you have HTPC with XBMC all you need is to install their plugin in order to watch it on TV without having to pay more expensive MAG subscription.

I don't know if they have DVR capabilities. If you need DVR I cam recommend: QuickPlay , they even have ROKU app.
This is different to what I am talking about, same concept different company.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Reliable iptv company?

Hi there. Can anyone recommend a reputable company supplying a reliable iptv box and subscription for sky TV? I've just had a Mag 250 box installed with full sky package and paid AED2200 for it but it doesn't work and the guy who fitted it is refusing to refund. There doesn't seem to be much I can do about it so guess I'll have to start again but want to be sure I'm going to the right place this time! Would be very grateful for a steer in the right direction. Thanks :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
iptv

yes there are some people they are providing it and they give tests before you buy it. but first of all please guide me here that can we give a link or no. thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, would someone mind PM me the details if poss, Having a nightmare with current provider and doesnt seem worth the monthly cost we pay now! is there a subscription fee also with this or one off payment?
Any details would be most welcome!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.