Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another 4.30 am wake up call on Aphrodite Hills Resort as about 10 dogs bark and howl as they kill everything they come across in the 'conservation and no hunting area' So much for the promise to the EU that areas of wildlife would be protected.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Another 4.30 am wake up call on Aphrodite Hills Resort as about 10 dogs bark and howl as they kill everything they come across in the 'conservation and no hunting area' So much for the promise to the EU that areas of wildlife would be protected.
It was always going to be a problem to police, I fear a blind eye is turned for this sport.

I did wonder this morning at 6am the amount of vehicles coming up the hills as I was going down , must be because it is a Bank Holiday today, hunting days are normally Sun/Wed and last weekend saw hunting resume with dogs in attendance, which brings more issues of abandoned dogs, dogs kept in backs of vehicles in the sun for hours, the list is endless .:mad:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I would report to the police station at Kouklia which I think covers your area.

I did once report a Cypriot who had lots of dogs and wasn't living nearby so they got fed twice a week.the constant barking, howling and fighting was ridiculous. The police got in touch with him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.