Votes: 18 78.3%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
well lets see what button jim and deadguy click
Well there's no button for "other" like you pointed out, so........ :p

Don't think the 2 of us would really turn the scale........:eek:

Interesting thread though.......I wonder why did Lanason need to ask in the first place.........Need help mate? :boxing:................(But 15 to 4.............Think the right question should be..........Need bandages mate? :behindsofa: )

Reactions: hurghadapat

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
.......I wonder why did Lanason need to ask in the first place.....
well I was looking at my Facebook and most posters seem female. then i came on here and concluded the majority were the fairer sex.. needed to confirm my suspicions :eyebrows:

I nearly decided to make results public,l but decided most may prefer to be anonomous :love:

·
Super Moderator
1,781 Posts
well I was looking at my Facebook and most posters seem female. then i came on here and concluded the majority were the fairer sex.. needed to confirm my suspicions :eyebrows:

I nearly decided to make results public,l but decided most may prefer to be anonomous :love:
Just wondering....is there any reason why we can't have a gender symbol under our profile.:D

·
Registered
14,309 Posts

but you do not know if the answers are true... I might have clicked on male,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts