Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Dolly,

How are you? hope will be fine.
I am from Pakistan and want to confirm which Teaching Australia is not telling me.
They are saying that 4 years of University Education and 1 year of Bachelor of Education degree is must to apply for the assessment of my documents as i am a Secondary School Teacher and am from Pakistan, my questions are:

Will they accept my qualifications as i have an M.A degree of English Language and Literature followed by a one year of Bachelor of Education degree as equivalent of Australian educations and standard of teachers qualifications?

Is there any kind of Discrimination in issuing Visa or assessment to some particular country residence or all countries are given equal opportunity?

Will they accept my qualifications?

I need a reply from you and it is urgent. Also tell me that my occupation is in CSL, What will be the processing time of my Visa application?

I am worriful that will they accept and equivalize my M.A Degree with that of Australian 4 years Bachelor or not, because here in Pakistan M.A is done after B.A. And B.A is of 2 years and then MA is of 2 years it combine to make 4 years of University Education. Now i am worriful that will they accept and equalize my 4 Years Education to that of Australian or not?

Please reply me as soon as Possible.

Take care
bye

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Hi ahmedbilalawan,

I've moved this to a new thread since you'll get more replies.

Regards,
Karen

1 - 2 of 2 Posts