Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Can anyone tell me is it possible to get the notarial contract/affidavit forms signed and stamped with me being overseas? The people at the embassy here told me it's possible and it has been done before, so I was wondering if anyone's dealt with this before?

And also, do we need like an actual contract or the affidavit form BI-1712a + "annexure B" is enough? We made the mistake of only signing the annexure B form before I left and now are trying to think of a way to make it work.

Thanks for reading! :wave:
1 - 1 of 1 Posts