Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering how people have answered a question on the application form 'outline your proposed activities whilst in the Republic'. I obviously want to stay on a permanent basis and is my intention to open my own business but don't want them thinking I'll overstay on my LP visa as it's only a temp residence visa as don't yet qualify to apply for perm residence. Do you have to be carefull with how you answer this?

Many thanks for any advice!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Was wondering how people have answered a question on the application form 'outline your proposed activities whilst in the Republic'. I obviously want to stay on a permanent basis and is my intention to open my own business but don't want them thinking I'll overstay on my LP visa as it's only a temp residence visa as don't yet qualify to apply for perm residence. Do you have to be carefull with how you answer this?

Many thanks for any advice!
Did you get any help on this? How did you answer it? We're in the process and wondering the same thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.