Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dears,

i was filling in my online visa application and had to save the application in some point , Once i am trying to return to complete my saved application i cannot login as i haven't the saved application ID !!

can anybody help in this situation ??

thanks dears .

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dears,

i was filling in my online visa application and had to save the application in some point , Once i am trying to return to complete my saved application i cannot login as i haven't the saved application ID !!

thanks dears .
Anybody know anything about lodging online application and how we use the saved application ID ???

·
Registered
657 Posts
try contacting the skillselect support on their email address

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Dears,

thanks dears .
Hello youssefazmi,
First of all, it is not possible to loss your Application ID.
You have received an auto-generated e-mail from [email protected], where your TRN number is mentioned. The email subject was " Account successfully created".
Check your mailbox.

Please log in here with your TRN number and password
https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login

Don't worry. Smile now! :)
Regards,
Mithu

Reactions: felix2020

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello youssefazmi,
First of all, it is not possible to loss your Application ID.
You have received an auto-generated e-mail from [email protected], where your TRN number is mentioned. The email subject was " Account successfully created".
Check your mailbox.

Please log in here with your TRN number and password

Don't worry. Smile now! :)
Regards,
Mithu
Hi Mithu ,
Look i didn't receive any mail with any login or info about my new account !! , although i created password and selected security questions successfully , as i know that no TRN for incomplete visa application ,So i just asks for my saved application ID , also i cannot find any support path to communicate , also i cannot submit new application !!

any sugesstion dear

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Hi Mithu ,
Look i didn't receive any mail with any login or info about my new account !! , although i created password and selected security questions successfully , as i know that no TRN for incomplete visa application ,So i just asks for my saved application ID , also i cannot find any support path to communicate , also i cannot submit new application !!

any sugesstion dear
Please check again your spam or deleted box again.
No reason behind to loss your TRN number and I have send a link to ....

Reactions: felix2020 and jre05

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Please check again your spam or deleted box again.
No reason behind to loss your TRN number and I have send a link to ....
Sure i checked my mail carefully ,from my technical view i fell that it's rare case ,as my saved application mail details stucked their with any antispam net , also my TRN wasnot generated yet as my application is incomplete !! , and i cannot find any technical help or advice from their side :(

is their a time slot they always take for replying applicants such requests ?

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Sure i checked my mail carefully ,from my technical view i fell that it's rare case ,as my saved application mail details stucked their with any antispam net , also my TRN wasnot generated yet as my application is incomplete !! , and i cannot find any technical help or advice from their side :(

is their a time slot they always take for replying applicants such requests ?
when you have tried to create your application account?

·
Registered
2,576 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Sure i tried this , it redirect me to the TRN login screen ,and i sent forget TRN requests many times with no reply !!
So you have not received any e-mail and Skillselect is redirecting to e-visa pages. Just wait for to-morrow morning and I think you will get your e-mail by this time. :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
293 Posts
So you have not received any e-mail and Skillselect is redirecting to e-visa pages. Just wait for to-morrow morning and I think you will get your e-mail by this time. :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:
Same with me. Did not get any email from diac or skill select when i click on forget trn.
Luckily i write my trn no a page and also sent a email with my trn id to myself.

Reactions: mithu93ku

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well if it's an automated mails it should be delivered on spot! ! Anyway will wait and see. .thanks alot bro for real support :)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Same with me. Did not get any email from diac or skill select when i click on forget trn.
Luckily i write my trn no a page and also sent a email with my trn id to myself.
Have your received e-mail later or not?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Have your received e-mail later or not?
Not at all dear till now.
I lodged my visa on 25 sept.
Sir, i have combined my form 16 from all jobs in single file and uploaded.
Is this ok or not?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts