Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have lodged my citizenship application and i have my test next week. it says that i need to bring the original Form 1195 for myself and my child.
Unfortunately i cannot find the original form and photos. Is this essential or can i get a new Form 1195 filled out?
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I have lodged my citizenship application and i have my test next week. it says that i need to bring the original Form 1195 for myself and my child.
Unfortunately i cannot find the original form and photos. Is this essential or can i get a new Form 1195 filled out?
Thanks
Dear pc84,

I am in the same boat as you.
How did your citizenship appointment go? Did you fill out a new form 1195 and endorsed photographs with you to the appointment? Please let me know.
My appointment is in two days and I am very anxious as I am unable to find the photographs I submitted with my application.

Many many Thanks..

Sandara.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Answer

Ok, so I eventually got through to someone at immigration after 2.5 hours on hold!
I was told to fill out a new form 1195, signed photos, etc and upload to your immi account. Also include a letter explaining the situation.
I attended my citizenship test and it was all ok.
Jump on to it ASAP and you will be fine.
Good luck with your test

1 - 3 of 3 Posts