Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
kindly help me and guide me .its my request to all the seniors members and the people who had been suffered from this type of circumstances.:frown::help:
my husband submitted my documents to England visa embassy through solicitor. when my visa have been approved and i traveled to England they sent my documents but no one is at home so the documents return. after contacting the solicitor again and again he told us that royal mail will dispose off all the documents after one month. i am so worried because it contains my attested marriage certificate as well. can anyone tell me is there any possible way that i got my lost documents. is there any hope. now three months have been past , i track the documents but they said that they have disposed off. how someone important documents have been disposed off in such a way :mad:. kindly help:confused::(

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanku Freezing :) i email at royal mail , they asked me for the return tracking number, i provide them that number and after that they have not replied me yet. thanks for giving me hope again :)

yeah if it has been 3 months since the documents have been sent then it sounds grim. if the documents (envelope) has been returned to sender then the visa center or 'visa embassy' could till have them, you could email them through https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y and ask?

But honestly maybe you should have taken action sooner.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
freezing kindly give me a favor. i checked the site but could not find the email address where i will contact. there are only phone numbers which charges
kindly paste the email address here if you see my thread. thank you so much for help and suggestion

yeah if it has been 3 months since the documents have been sent then it sounds grim. if the documents (envelope) has been returned to sender then the visa center or 'visa embassy' could till have them, you could email them through https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y and ask?

But honestly maybe you should have taken action sooner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.