Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to contact Yiannis Christoudias - he used to work for Pafilia and was based in their office in Coral Bay. I wondered if any of you based near Paphos might know him? Any news would be gratefully received

·
Super Moderator
12,555 Posts
I am trying to contact Yiannis Christoudias - he used to work for Pafilia and was based in their office in Coral Bay. I wondered if any of you based near Paphos might know him? Any news would be gratefully received
Sorry Nicky but it would not be right for anyone to give you another persons whereabouts in case they didnt want contact for some reason.
However if anyone does know him they can pass on your request and then it is up to him to contact you.

Veronica

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok sorry about that I can see your point. If anyone does know Yiannis I would be very grateful if you could let him know I would like to catch up with him.

·
Super Moderator
12,555 Posts
ok sorry about that I can see your point. If anyone does know Yiannis I would be very grateful if you could let him know I would like to catch up with him.
Now that you have 5 posts Nicky, anyone who knows Yiannis can contact you via Private message with his contact details once they have checked with him if he wants contact.

Veronica

·
Super Moderator
12,555 Posts
could you tell me how to send PMs please Veronica
Click on the name of the person you wish to send a message. A drop down will appear with some options, one of which is send private message. Click on that.
It will only work if the person you wish to pm has at least 5 posts.

Veronica

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.