Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I am currently working with Oracle in India. I wish to get immigrated to USA via some means as I have other family members there.
How to apply for jobs that sponsor work visa?
Which websites guarantee jobs. My profile is oracle core DBA.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok.

any websites which accept applications to sponsor work visa for various IT fields.
some few names could help to apply.

·
Banned
6,189 Posts
Oracle sponsors a few H-1B visas each year. The majority of H-1Bs are taken up by major Indian outsourcing companies such as InfoSys and TCS. These are almost never options for new employees and not "Websites" as such. (They might have HR Websites internally.)

A family member in the United States may have the option to sponsor you for a visa to immigrate into the United States. It depends on the relationship and that family member's immigration status. You (and your potential sponsoring family member) can check USCIS.gov for more information. There may be a wait of several years unless it's a particularly close family relationship (e.g. spouse).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tx much.

but relative (bro in law) is also very new to US holding H1B, so I dont think they can help.
Trying to figure out a way to get some job and get sponsored like they did.
Internal openings in the company in US are there but they hardly consider people working in India to sponsor their visa.

Its indeed very tough. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts