Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

We are planning to return to the UK in may and are looking to swap our LHD for a RHD car, preferrable an estate / people carrier / mini van with MOT and tax, cause we are returning with dogs and luggage.

We are situated on the Costa Blanca, Benissa/Moraira/Calpe but are willing to travel.
Our LHD is a 2004 Citroen Xsara 1.6 Hatchback with only 42,000 km in good shape. We are the second owner. It has valid ITV and all needed papers for a transfer.

Maybe someone who just came over is interested in a swap or someone else knows a decent reliable dealer?

·
Administrator
36,752 Posts
Hi all!

We are planning to return to the UK in may and are looking to swap our LHD for a RHD car, preferrable an estate / people carrier / mini van with MOT and tax, cause we are returning with dogs and luggage.

We are situated on the Costa Blanca, Benissa/Moraira/Calpe but are willing to travel.
Our LHD is a 2004 Citroen Xsara 1.6 Hatchback with only 42,000 km in good shape. We are the second owner. It has valid ITV and all needed papers for a transfer.

Maybe someone who just came over is interested in a swap or someone else knows a decent reliable dealer?
have you looked on facebook - there are groups called sellyourstuffspain, javeaconnect, deniaconnect & various others - I've seen people advertising UK reg cars for sale/swap on those

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all!

Hi,my name is Barry and i've just seen your message about swapping your car. Do you still have the car available? Thanks

·
Administrator
36,752 Posts
Hi,my name is Barry and i've just seen your message about swapping your car. Do you still have the car available? Thanks
:welcome:

you need to contact Seb by PM - & to do that you'll need to become an 'active' poster, so have a look around the forum, see if there's anywhere you can offer advice, or indeed ask for advice

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.