Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm looking to rent a house or gite in Brittany or Normandy from Nov 2010 to April 2011.

It needs to have 3 bedrooms, heating and broadband internet access. I also have 2 small, very well behaved dogs.

My budget is €600-700 per month.

Please pass on to anyone you know who might be interested in renting a property to me.

thx

G

·
Registered
7 Posts
Gite stay

Hi,

I'm looking to rent a house or gite in Brittany or Normandy from Nov 2010 to April 2011.

It needs to have 3 bedrooms, heating and broadband internet access. I also have 2 small, very well behaved dogs.

My budget is €600-700 per month.

Please pass on to anyone you know who might be interested in renting a property to me.

thx

G
I rented for two months in France at Coat Salou, Gite was beautiful, well equipped and cheap enough. Great location, food van delivered as did wine man right to door so could get on with writing my novel while deer and wildlife got on with their live. Place was Coat Salou in Brittany, owners friendly and helpful. Web search will turn them up if you are looking for next year. Irish get great welcome there too, lucky you and ferry from Cork is handy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.