Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I will be moving to Paris in the next two weeks and my daughter is 10 months old. I was just wondering if anyone was familiar with any groups that I could join or if anyone would be interested in joining me for a regular meet up of sorts.

Much appreciated.

·
Administrator
51,913 Posts
Check with Message Welcome to Message Paris which is an English language parenting group based in Paris. Lots of folks speak highly of Message and the various groups and services they provide to their members. (Wait until after the 1st of September to contact them - everything here in France really does shut down over the summer.)

If you're so inclined, you might want to drop by the American Church on the Quai d'Orsay where they have quite a few English language groups (fitness, educational, etc. not necessarily religious) meeting during the week: http://www.acparis.org/community-activities/weekly-community-activities-in-the-acp-facilities
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
661 Posts
mreati said:
Hi all, I will be moving to Paris in the next two weeks and my daughter is 10 months old. I was just wondering if anyone was familiar with any groups that I could join or if anyone would be interested in joining me for a regular meet up of sorts. Much appreciated.
There is also a Facebook group English speaking mum in Paris with meet ups organized.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.