Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am looking for someone to co-share my condo with me.

Background:
I am a Singaporean mummy aged 50 and my son is 18. We are currently based in Melboure. He needs to return to by Jan 2016 to serve the Singapore Army for 2 years. For the first 3 months of these 2 years, he will be based in camp and thereafter, depending on his posting, he will either return home everyday or every weekend. For the first 3 months, I will stay in Singapore with him and thereafter, will fly in and out periodically for visits.

Condo Description
We have a 3+1+1+1 / 1399sq ft condo and we would like to co-share. Preferably, I would like to retain the master bedroom for myself and the co-sharer can have the rest of the 2+1+1+1. The condo is fully air conditioned, partially furnished, comes with 1 basement carpark, 24 hrs guarded security, 2 swimming pools, 1 club house and 1 gym. Every floor has 2 units only and is serviceable by both stairs and elevator. The outlook is poolview and unblocked.

Condo Location
It is in near proximity to the new Overseas Family International School at Pasir Ris ( The
existing campus will move from Patersons Road Singapore to Pasir Ris in August 2015)
and 5 minutes walk to Singapore Theme Park - Downtown East. There is a feeder bus right in front of the condo which takes you to the Pasir Ris MRT and White Sands Shopping Mall. The back access of the condo opens to the Pasir Ris Beach.

My ideal Co-Sharers
Would either be a small family preferably have children attending the Overseas Family School or foreign students looking for boarding ( in this case, I will stay put in Singapore for 2 years to look after the foreign student and my son as well)

Rent Rates
Open to genuine negotiation.

Others
I am also happy to share my experience with any distressed dad or mum facing the Singapore National Service Conundrum :juggle:

Cheers

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I am surprized that your son, at 18 years old, should be so dependent on his mother's presence.
I thought part of the reasoin why NS exists is making the young guys more independent by teaching them to manage on their own!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts