Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all not been on this site so don't know if right place but any help how you can find someone,even tried Aus paper's through Google but nothing.
cheers.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Hi there,

There was a thread a short while ago where a member was trying to find someone, do a search as there may be some links in that thread you could try.

Dolly

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks Dolly,long lost cousin will have a look, i do a family tree and found some lfamily we didn't know had gone over,now they all want to club together and get me a ticket to come lover chance of a life time eh!! i still can't believe it,they were all born over there,so thought i might find another family member while there.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had a look round threads ended up reading a load of others,anyway can/t find thread so if anyone knows of a Paul and Maureen Durham,daughters Cath and Trich,they did live Brisbane know it's not much to go on but all i have,lot on family news.
cousin Sandra.

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Had a look round threads ended up reading a load of others,anyway can/t find thread so if anyone knows of a Paul and Maureen Durham,daughters Cath and Trich,they did live Brisbane know it's not much to go on but all i have,lot on family news.
cousin Sandra.

Have you tried Facebook???

Jo xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts