Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm French and have been living in London for 8 years. As you can probably guess I'm very tired of the rat race and I'm now longing to go back to a quieter life in the Lot-et-Garonne where my family is from. My boyfriend is English and likes the idea of moving to France even though it's quite scary. Obviously it's going to be a BIG culture shock especially with the mentality. I'm trying to find some "young" English expats who live maximum 100kms from Agen (47) to potentially meet with them and talk about their experience and life in France.

Thank you!!

Marion

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,

I'm French and have been living in London for 8 years. As you can probably guess I'm very tired of the rat race and I'm now longing to go back to a quieter life in the Lot-et-Garonne where my family is from. My boyfriend is English and likes the idea of moving to France even though it's quite scary. Obviously it's going to be a BIG culture shock especially with the mentality. I'm trying to find some "young" English expats who live maximum 100kms from Agen (47) to potentially meet with them and talk about their experience and life in France.

Thank you!!

Marion
hi Marion! I have been living in Serignac, about 45mins drive away, for one month so far. We are staying with my husbands family, he is 25 and I am 31, and I am australian. I would be happy to chat, or catch up with you and your fella, we might be visiting London before christmas, or we can write. Remi and I are hoping to move to Paris in the new year, but we have to find work, and my french is TERRIBLE, but i am loving the adventure so far and hope to makie it a fantastic year and give it a chance for my partner (he just spent 9 months with me in Australia),
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Erin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.