Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm a newbie to this forum and have got many useful articles and responses to plan my move.
I've got 189-Skilled Independent PR and would be moving to Sydney in mid Dec-13.
as I'll be moving with my family (wife and lil daughter), i'm bit concerned about their settlement and comfort for few months.
I'm from India, Gujarat so ideally would be looking for shared accommodation with tight budget with some Guj/Indian family for couple of months at least to have smoother migration and get used to around with daily life.

your response would be highly appreciated.

thanks,
Gautam

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi All,

I'm a newbie to this forum and have got many useful articles and responses to plan my move.
I've got 189-Skilled Independent PR and would be moving to Sydney in mid Dec-13.
as I'll be moving with my family (wife and lil daughter), i'm bit concerned about their settlement and comfort for few months.
I'm from India, Gujarat so ideally would be looking for shared accommodation with tight budget with some Guj/Indian family for couple of months at least to have smoother migration and get used to around with daily life.

thanks,
Gautam
Hi Gautam,

I am Mitesh from Vadodara. I would suggest you to go to www.gumtree.com.au for accommodation.

I would advise you to extend your travel to Aus. Most of the seniors are not advising to travel during Christmas time.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi All,

thanks,
Gautam
I used airbnb.com to find shared accomodation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts