Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. This is my first post and I'm excited to be part of an ex-pat forum. I live near Perpignan and am setting up a new business. I am looking for a seamstress within the Pyrenees Orientales area. The work is not complicated but I don't have the time to do everything.

If there's anyone out there who enjoys sewing and would be interested in earning, please let me know. I have come up against a brick wall so far.

Thank you.

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Hello and welcome.

I can sew a button onto my shirt, but only if you put a gun to my head.

We live 1 hour from Perpignan in the mountains, my wife sews / knits a great deal. She loves going to La Couserie créative just off the Place de La Republique in Perpy. It's a wonderful shop with a very big range of everything for sewing and knitting. Perhaps they have a board for messages like yours? Anyway, I'm sure they will know someone?

DejW

Hi. This is my first post and I'm excited to be part of an ex-pat forum. I live near Perpignan and am setting up a new business. I am looking for a seamstress within the Pyrenees Orientales area. The work is not complicated but I don't have the time to do everything.

If there's anyone out there who enjoys sewing and would be interested in earning, please let me know. I have come up against a brick wall so far.

Thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.