Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need some envelopes and letter paper printed for our business but don't know any printers in Spain.

Basically we just need a professional offset printer that is good at printing small volumes like letter paper for smaller businesses. Preferably one that's geared for business over the internet - meaning we just send the files and the printer sends back the envelopes and letter paper with an invoice.

We are in Valencia and a local printer would be ideal but as long as the printer ships nationally it's not too important.

Any recommendations?

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
There are a lot of free mags (English) around and many printers (at least down here) advertise in them. Best I can think of but there are folk on here who live in the Valencia region who might be able to offer better advice.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are a lot of free mags (English) around and many printers (at least down here) advertise in them. Best I can think of but there are folk on here who live in the Valencia region who might be able to offer better advice.
Thanks, but I can't say we have too many English mags around here. Let alone free ones. At least I haven't seen any. I am guessing they are more common in areas with denser expat populations?

·
Registered
19,381 Posts
Thanks, but I can't say we have too many English mags around here. Let alone free ones. At least I haven't seen any. I am guessing they are more common in areas with denser expat populations?
I think many photocopy shops have taken over the printing jobs. I know you don't want photocopies, but if you go into one of the bigger shops they might be able to help you out, or point you in the right direction of an "imprenta".
Also, if you Google it some come up. I know it's not a recommendation, but you could give it a try.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts