Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

i am new in Dubai and am looking for British pre school in Jumairah for my son 3 years
i wanna teach him Arabic & English

please let me know if you know the best nursery.

many thanks in Advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! Hope this is not too late. DS currently attends jumeirah international nursery near safa park and he is very happy there. i was also referred by a friend. i just received an email that they are opening a new nursery near dubai mall.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello! Hope this is not too late. DS currently attends jumeirah international nursery near safa park and he is very happy there. i was also referred by a friend. i just received an email that they are opening a new nursery near dubai mall.
thank you so much
i find already and my son very happy now :lalala:

the nursery called Kidszone in Umm Al Shief, they has so many languages choices
and reasonable price

you can find them at facebook @kidszonenurseryfanpage

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Reema,

Have you had a look at Child's Play Nursery in Umm Suqeim 2? I've heard there are still a few places and there is also a bus service.

Good luck and I hope you find something!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi.. Im working in a nursery in al manara, jumeirah.. It's a british nursery and we have arabic subjects 3x a week.. Please call at 800 nursery or 04 3487195 for inquiries.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The nursery's name is little wonders. Feel free to drop by anytime until 5pm. I can assist u when u drop by.. Just look for the nurse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts